Prevent costly power failure damages with PowerAid for iOS: A loud and reliable power failure monitor
If the power circuit breaker trips or if there is a blackout whilst you are asleep, it can end up costing you thousands. Food worth hundreds in the freezer lost. Heating stops. Your baby gets cold. The baby alarm doesn't work. Your saltwater aquarium is ruined. Basement sump pump stops. The burglar alarm is disabled. PowerAid protects your house for just 99 cents. Even if PowerAid awakes you just once, it will probably be your wisest investment ever.
The app that brutally awakes you in case of a nightly power failure. Compared to earlier apps, it has a louder, more effective alarm signal. Designed to awaken even hearing impaired and optimized for the visually impaired by being Apple VoiceOver compliant.
- Simple usage: Start the app, plug in the power adapter and go to sleep. You are safe!
- Designed with hearing and visually impaired in mind. VoiceOver friendly.
- Reliable. 4+ years proven functionality from its predecessor app; ‘Electricity'
- Built-in flashlight available when you wake up from the alarm in the dark.
- Loud alarm signal, designed according to the latest research about effective alarm signals by the U.S. National Fire Protection Association. (http://agiledimension.com/powerokinfo)
- The app may also be used as a anti-theft alarm while charging an iPhone in public places
'PowerAid' is available from the App Store for just $0.99 USD. The app is Universal and runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iOS 7.0 and later required.
The new app 'PowerAid' is building on the successful 'Electricity' iOS app we published four years ago, which has helped thousands of people during the Hurricane Sandy and other difficult situations. The 'Electricity' app is still available on the App Store since it can be used with old iOS 3.0 devices. 'Electricity' has so far received a 4.5 star average rating in the US.
Sample review of 'PowerAid' in the App Store:
"Great practical application. I use a cpap machine with a face mask. If power goes down I need to wake up to either take off the mask or install the backup battery. Initially I was looking for an appliance or wall plug that could warn me when there is a power failure. This app is much better. While my phone is being charged next to my bed it also monitors power for me while I sleep. This application is a must for anyone who has sleep apnea and is using a cpap machine. I love it. I have been using it for a few month and last week it successfully alerted me to a power failure while I was sleeping with the mask."
OzMich / Australia (Five Stars) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★